How to Prepare for a successful first visit!
- Fight the fuss at the front desk and fill out our registration form, which takes all of 65 seconds online (yes, we timed it!). We promise it's much easier to do so NOW, than right before trying to get into a class or the gym. Why wait?
CLICK HERE AND PRE-REGISTER!
- Avoid eating 1-2 hours before taking a class or working out.
- Wear what you find comfortable to work out in.
What to Bring
- For yoga, bring your own yoga mat -- or we have high-quality Manduka eco mats for rentals for $3/mat.
- For showers, bring your own towel -- or we have towel rentals from $1 to $2.
- For staying hydrated, bring your own water bottle -- or we have purified water bottles for sale for $2, or free Cambridge water filtered through a 10-stage filter.
- For the gym, bring your gym shoes. No outdoor shoes allowed on the gym floor.
- A positive attitude, this will take you farther than flexibility or muscles!
When You Arrive
- For classes, it is best to show up 15 minutes before class starts so you can be checked in with no stress!
- If there are others before you at the front desk, please be patient -- we all need to practice being more zen 🙂
- Give your name to our friendly attendant because you've already registered online!
- The attendant will issue your Karma ID, discuss payment options, and can also orient you around the facility as needed and answer any questions you may have.
- You are ready to go to class or the gym!
What to Avoid
- Expectations. Try and stay in the moment and just see what is possible. Leave judgment outside the practice room or gym floor! Whatever your body can do is perfect for you today.
- Overexertion and other unsafe practices. If you need to take a break take one. Sit down, have a drink, and jump back in when you can.
Questions? We love them! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org